Monday 10 November 2014

WTA Finals in Singapore 2014

Singapore won the rights to host the WTA finals for at least five years and October 2014 was the first of those five. I was fortunate to have some complimentary tickets to view the matches and I guess it was really an eye-opening experience. How often does one get up close to the top players in the world after all. I guess there are also a large number of aficionados in Singapore as well as I wasn't able to get tickets to the finals. For someone who really isn't a fan of tennis, I really seem to have caught a large number of the matches. After watching the many intense matches, I'm sudden;y motivated to pick up a new hobby! And congratulations Serena Williams on winning the Championship position!
Cara Black Sania Mirza Vs Raquel Kops-Jones Abigail Spears

Cara Black Sania Mirza Vs Raquel Kops-Jones Abigail Spears
Maria Sharapova vs Caroline Wozniacki
Maria Sharapova vs Caroline Wozniacki

Petra Kvitová vs Agnieszka Radwańska

Petra Kvitová vs Agnieszka Radwańska
Petra Kvitová vs Agnieszka Radwańska
Petra Kvitová vs Agnieszka Radwańska

No comments:

Post a Comment